Last month we looked at the 7 amazing detoxing benefits of a lymph massage – and this month we are putting the spotlight on the Detoxing Deep Tissue Massage. While a lymph massage focuses on stimulating the lymphatic system with gentle massaging stroke; a deep tissue massage is done across the entire body and uses firm pressure to manipulate deeper muscles to release tension, detox and increase blood circulation.
With the summer finally here, more people are getting back into the gym, exercising and dieting. A deep tissue massage is a great tool to help you detox, ease sore muscles and to help you get in shape for summer.
A deep tissue massage is perfect for:
- Releasing stiffness, sore muscles and tension; especially in the neck, shoulders and back
- Restoring mobility and flexibility
- Detoxing by flushing out water and toxins trapped in deeper muscles
- Stress release
- Increases circulation and clear blockages and knots
- Helps in correcting posture
Book your detoxing deep tissue massage today!
THE MASSAGE TO WELLNESS TEAM