Back by popular demand, Body Dynamix is an uniquely designed wellness program that is a fusion between Pilates, core exercise, strength building, flexibility and toning. During a Body Dynamix session it lengthens and stretches all the major muscle groups in the body in a balanced fashion. It requires concentration in finding a centre point to control your body through movement.
Daily classes are presented at Massage To Wellness from October 2017 and the class lasts for 60 minutes and is presented by Claude van Staden. Classes are limited to a maximum of 8 people, ensuring you get that personal connection during the session.
Key principles of Body Dynamix:
- Breathing: properly coordinate breathing practice with movement.
- Concentration: Body Dynamix demands intense focus, the way that exercises are done is more important than the exercises themselves.
- Control & Precision: The focus is on doing one precise and perfect movement, rather than many halfhearted ones.
- Centering & Core: For practitioners to control their bodies, they must have a starting place: the center. The center is the focal point of Body Dynamix.
- Posture: Using correct posture while doing exercises improves safety by correcting muscle imbalances and optimizing coordination.
- Flow & Relaxation: aim for elegant economy of movement, creating flow through the use of appropriate transitions. Body and mind is aligned into the rhythm of the body and movements.
- A refreshing mind-body workout
- Develop a strong core – flat abdominal and a strong back
- Gain long, lean muscles and flexibility
- Create an evenly conditioned body, improve sports performance, and prevent injuries
- Learn how to move efficiently & improves posture
- Rehabilitation or prevention of injuries related to muscle imbalances
- Stress management and relaxation through improved concentration and body awareness.
Class Schedule: (Space is limited, booking is essential)
Currently there are three classes per week presented by Claude van Staden:
Mondays – 17:30
Wednesdays – 17:30
Fridays – 07:30
R110 – SINGLE CLASS
R400 – 4 x PACKAGE SAVE R40!
R760 – 8 x PACKAGE SAVE R120!
For bookings, please contact Massage To Wellness on 074 531 6113 or firstname.lastname@example.org – classes start on Monday 2 October 2017.