Body Dynamix is an uniquely designed wellness program that is a fusion between Pilates, core exercise, strength building, flexibility and toning. During a Body Dynamix session it lengthens and stretches all the major muscle groups in the body in a balanced fashion. It requires concentration in finding a centre point to control your body through movement.
The class lasts for 60 minutes and is presented by Claude van Staden. Classes are limited to a maximum of 8 people, ensuring you get that personal connection during the session.
Key principles of Body Dynamix:
- Breathing: properly coordinate breathing practice with movement.
- Concentration: Body Dynamix demands intense focus, the way that exercises are done is more important than the exercises themselves.
- Control & Precision: The focus is on doing one precise and perfect movement, rather than many halfhearted ones.
- Centering & Core: For practitioners to control their bodies, they must have a starting place: the center. The center is the focal point of Body Dynamix.
- Posture: Using correct posture while doing exercises improves safety by correcting muscle imbalances and optimizing coordination.
- Flow & Relaxation: aim for elegant economy of movement, creating flow through the use of appropriate transitions. Body and mind is aligned into the rhythm of the body and movements.
- A refreshing mind-body workout
- Develop a strong core – flat abdominal and a strong back
- Gain long, lean muscles and flexibility
- Create an evenly conditioned body, improve sports performance, and prevent injuries
- Learn how to move efficiently & improves posture
- Rehabilitation or prevention of injuries related to muscle imbalances
- Stress management and relaxation through improved concentration and body awareness.
Class Schedule: (Space is limited, booking is essential)
Mondays – Summer 17:30 | Winter 17:00
Wednesdays – Summer 17:30 | Winter 17:00
R110 – SINGLE CLASS
R400 – 4 x PACKAGE SAVE R40!
R760 – 8 x PACKAGE SAVE R120!
For bookings, please contact Massage To Wellness on 074 531 6113 or firstname.lastname@example.org